Although the Excise & Taxation Department of Punjab has already launched a heavy crackdown against fake number plates on vehicles across the province, the department has recently requested National Highway Authority of Pakistan to not allow any vehicles with fake number plates to drive through the motorways.
This is a clear warning for all who have not taken the excise department’s orders seriously. According to sources, March 20th 2017 has been announced as the last day to allow vehicles with fake number plates on motorways, after which, only vehicles with original computerized number plates will be allowed on motorways across Punjab.
This article was originally published at Pakwheelsblog
- Faisalabad university guards thrash media team covering students’ expulsion - June 20, 2017
- Aitzaz Hassan’s family still living under ‘Taliban threat’ - June 10, 2017
- Faisalabad diaries: In Pakistan’s textile hub, fashion industry still struggling to grow - June 7, 2017
- Vehicles with Fake Number Plates to be Banned on Motorways - March 17, 2017
- Man Vs Woman Mentality - November 8, 2016
- ٹرک پر نقش و نگار کی روایت تکنیکی اعتبار سے نقصان کا باعث ہے - August 9, 2016
- Why Buy if you can modify says A Pakistani case modding world champion in Germany - January 6, 2016
- سرپرائزنگ دورہ، سپنےڈپلومیسی کے - December 26, 2015
- How Foil, Microwave Oven and Fridge can protect your car from thieves - November 4, 2015
- The Evolution of Lyallpur’s Mandir Masjid - October 5, 2015
- Man Vs Woman Mentality
- Faisalabad diaries: In Pakistan’s textile hub, fashion industry still struggling to grow